Are you looking for:
(1) Savings of more than 30% in your I.T Operating Expenses
(2) Guaranteed 100% system Uptime
(3) Elimination of frustration and worries of network problems
Announcing a new network support plan that is designed for business owners who don’t want to worry about their network’s security, reliability, or stability ever again.
Are you sick and tired of worrying about the security of your network against the latest spyware, virus, or hacker threat?
Would you like to have peace of mind knowing that your network is always being watched and secured with the most up-to-date security patches, virus definitions, and firewall settings?
Are you and your staff too busy to perform the regular maintenance and support your network needs to function properly?
And are you spending too much time dealing with your software, hardware, and internet vendors?
What is B.E.S.T ?
B.E.S.T. is a revolutionary new technology platform and service partnership offered by Computer Troubleshooter Malaysia. The idea for BEST computer service plan began when a customer asked us “I have to pay you every time my network goes down – how do I know you’re really trying to solve my problems?” It’s a good question – most computer services firms make money when you have problems, so do they really have an incentive to keep problems from happening? What would happen if we really tried to stop all computer problems once and for all?
That’s the idea behind BEST, and our industry-leading No-Downtime-Guarantee ™. Using the combined expertise of over 500 Computer Troubleshooters around the world, plus some advanced technology from our managed services partners, we’ve created a system to maximize your “uptime”, take proactive actions when needed, remotely monitor your systems and network, and enhance your business with new technologies like Voice-over-IP and Document Management.
Why our clients have been begging us to deliver this new service …
With the constant changes in technology and daily development of new threats, even a small, 5-user network requires ongoing maintenance from a highly-trained technician. But obviously the costs of hiring a full-time IT person are not always feasible, even for companies with 30 to 150 workstations. Up until now, you only have had two options for computer support:
You designate the most technically-savvy person on your staff to be your make-shift IT manager and only bring in outside help when your “internal guru” runs into a network crisis he or she can’t solve. This inevitably results in a network that is ill-maintained and unstable, which then results in excessive down-time, overspending on IT support, and expensive recovery costs.
Businesses that use their network until it “breaks” and then call in the experts to repair or replace whatever stopped working. This reactive model of network maintenance is a surefire path to extensive down-time, lost of data, and excessive spending on IT support, not to mention major disruptions in staff productivity, sales, cash flow, production, and customer service; losses that can never be recovered.
FREE 42-Point Problem Prevention Audit
To introduce you to our new B.E.S.T. Plan, we’d like to offer you a FREE on-site 42-Point Problem Prevention Audit. This service is normally sold for RM495 but if you are one of the first 12 people to respond to this letter, you can have it for FREE; but you have to HURRY! At no charge, we will send a senior technician to your office and conduct a thorough assessment of your network. Upon completion, we will be able to:
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and system down-time.
- Outline a powerful and comprehensive line of defense against even the most evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Recommend ways to speed up your entire computer network while cutting costs on your Internet Service bill, e-mail, and possibly even your phone bill!
- Create Initial Network Documentation (that’s basically a blueprint or index of your entire network). This document allows any technician to know exactly how your network is configured at a glance, saving you precious consulting time trying to figure out what’s under the hood. Most firms charge RM800 to RM1200 for this service alone, but we’ll do it for FREE.